WARNING: Always follow basic safety precautions when using this product to
reduce risk of injury from fire or electric shock.
1. Read and understand instructions in the User’s Guide.
2. Use only a grounded electrical outlet when connecting this product
to a power source. If you do not know whether the outlet is grounded,
check with a qualified electrician.
3. Observe all warnings and instructions marked on the product.
4. Unplug this product from wall outlets before cleaning.
5. Do not install product or use this product near water, or when you are
6. Install the product securely on a stable surface.
7. Install the product in a protected location where no one can step on
or trip over the line cord, and the line cord will not be damaged.
8. If the product does not operate normally, see Troubleshooting
section in the User’s Guide.